Successful first Workshop in Port of Stockholm and on Viking Grace
The first workshop in Stockholm was successfully realized in the port of Stockholm and on Viking Grace. The workshop consisted of safe LNG bunkering in theory and real life with observing the bunkering from SEAGAS to Viking Grace, a guided tour on both vessels, active discussions and presentations with high quality content.
Main topics discussed were:
- Harmonisation of local/ national rules for LNG bunkering, guidelines for local implementation and procedures used within SECA
- Standardisation of techniques for LNG bunkering
- Funding of new techniques and pilot projects vs.
- Quality of LNG, test procedures, sampling
- Methane slip of gas engines
- Hoses vs. loading arms, safety aspects
An animation showing the bunkering process was shown during the conference and can be found here:
For questions regarding the workshop please contact: MakeADifference@sspa.se.